Wednesday, September 22, 2010

moving+crafting ?! (pink elephant)

my home-works'll  not finish when we arrived new house and organized there too...
but to make little pink elephant is not noninjuriousness, isn't it?
absolutely I could not complete it . I think, it will be finish in Ankara.
yes, work in progress:

first I made simple pattern base on little white elephant and cut polar fleece. ( I will publish my pattern at pink elephant part II. )
body parts:
I stitched them:



tried on white's body :)
hımm, it's OK!

head parts:
first stitched nose:
second stitched head:

and I looked is it OK, I filled in some papers it and put up head on body, pinned ear, pinned eye.....

yeah, second part is: 
* to stitch ear, nose and feets other color (maybe white) fabric,
* to fill fiber
close on finish ...
1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...