Tuesday, November 30, 2010

organisers for tools


My dear ToolBox  broke when we was moving. All tools and stuffs were in a grocery bag. You can not find easy that need  an any tool in a bag . I collected. I planned what we need .  I am a beginner sewer. It is hard to me and my old sewing machine. Because denim is very thick. I used  old a pair of denims.mean that this project is a recycle project!

I used velcro for on-off safety.

for each screw, nail etc.


for  razor blade knife set:
for waterworks stuff (ugly stuff ...)



actually, first of all I sew this for screw driver ... It is very usefull. At last I stitched some inspiring words...

edit: We bought a huge whelled tool box. It has four part: small pieces organiser, movable part and two main part.  We still use above organizers...
1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...