Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my craft room- part I

wohaa!!
at LAST at LAST  I organized my craft room! But this is not final, I'll continue it (actually, I hope!) .
let's see I did what to mass.  
  
yes, yes This is real photo. I took first pic at 24 july 2010.
My house have only two room that bedroom and craft room (+ guest room+seasonal coat closet+ etc...) I like this bed because when I was a student I have been use it for a long time....
Next ; My craft + work + study table....

Details are on my table. 
These cans will be colorful in the immediate future. It works to be organized . I used to organised bracelet, rings, nacklaces with Mug hanger. (I want to paint it white). and green dog and  sewing threads, pencils, scissors, crochet hooks, needles, brushes, rulersssssssss....

Small, cute closet on my table's right is very useful. 
This boxes was  cake packages in the store. My sister and I ask for give  us  to store's personel. They said YES! We wrapped it cute adhesional papers... I labeled all boxes and drawers.
 

I bought this basket  at bazaar. Countrywoman handmade it. I used it to organized some yarns.... 

My all beads are on top of the small closet. Big glass  bowl is full with sea shells. And wraping paper and scrap papers are at behind of the closet.
two zippy wardrobes are useful for who moves often. But ugly....not cute . 

left one inside is half emty. There are blankets, towels, bedclothes, incomplete works....
my shoes... I took photos them. print and labeled boxes... usefull. you should do this...  
my shawls,scarfs, bags and  my husband's shirts are in the this zippy wardrop.
 
 and other details.... 
....wall art...
Magazines about home and garden.... 
and  curtain! 
1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...